1. How can I buy tickets for Concerts for Babies at Home?
The tickets for Concerts for Babies at Home are available in the SHOP section of our website.
2. I already bought the ticket. Where can I attend the concert?
After buying the ticket, you are automatically registered on our website and it is on MY ACCOUNT section that will be all of your orders.
To attend the concert you have to:
- LOGIN to your account, at the top right corner, with the same email address that you made the order. If you did not change your password, you must use the automatic password that was sent to your email at the moment of the order.
- In your account, click at the CONCERTS section, on your left side.
- Here will be listed your bought concerts. Choose the concert that you desire to attend. If you have bought the Season Ticket, you must first choose VIEW Season Ticket and, afterward, choose the concert that you want to attend.
In case of difficulties, ask for help on the bottom right corner chat or in WhatsApp para +351 911 022 366.
3. I can not access to MY ACCOUNT. What should I do?
- You can access MY ACCOUNT section on your top right corner, beside the basket icon.
- If you are having trouble accessing your account, try again through an incognito window on your browser.
- If you still have difficulties, contact us by email to [email protected] or WhatsApp to the number +351 911 022 366 so we can solve your problem as soon as possible.
4. Can I attend the concert later, without being in live broadcast?
Yes. Once you have purchased the ticket to attend the Concerts for Babies at Home, the recording will also be available on MY ACCOUNT section. Follow the same steps listed in question nr 2 to access the recordings.
5. How can I prepare my space to attend the Concert?
Read the Guide to the Whole Family that we have specially prepared to help you have a better musical experience.